Tti fuel testing lab provides diverse analysis of fuels for full quality specifications, and follow regulatory standards such as ASTM, ISO, and IP standards.
In-house expertise and technical resources make Tti a complete fuel testing provider for trouble-shooting, tracing contamination and making value addition to respective products.
Tti testing laboratories operate at world-class standards on a global basis with global partner MTS supporting refinery, distributors and other businesses with below mentioned features:
- Globally Recognized ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Petroleum Testing Services
- OGRA Approved Laboratory
- Technical Support, Trouble Shooting & Personalized Customer Services
- Fastest Reporting Time
- Exclusive Packages for Annual Testing Services Contracts
Tti provides full range of diesel fuel quality testing with cost effective rates for Refiners, Traders, Distributors, Storage, Transportation Companies and for other businesses. Tti is a globally recognized diesel fuel testing and fuel quality control lab with state of art infrastructure and highly qualified technical personnel. Testing capabilities include Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel, Biodiesel Blends and more.
- Specific gravity at 15.6°C
- Flash point
- Cloud Point
- Pour point
- Cetane Index (calculated)
- Copper strip 3 hrs corrosion at 100 °C
- Conradson Carbon residue
- Ash Contents
- Neutralization Number:
- Total Acid Number
- Strong Acid Number
- Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 °C