Tti fuel testing lab provides diverse analysis of fuels for full quality specifications, and follow regulatory standards such as ASTM, ISO, and IP standards.
In-house expertise and technical resources make Tti a complete fuel testing provider for trouble-shooting, tracing contamination and making value addition to respective products.
Tti testing laboratories operate at world-class standards on a global basis with global partner MTS supporting refinery, distributors and other businesses with below mentioned features:
- Globally Recognized ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Petroleum Testing Services
- OGRA Approved Laboratory
- Technical Support, Trouble Shooting & Personalized Customer Services
- Fastest Reporting Time
- Exclusive Packages for Annual Testing Services Contracts
- Flash point PMCC
- Kinematic Viscosity at 50oC (122oF)
- Water by Distillation
- Sediments by Extraction
- Strong Acid No.
- Pour Point
- Specific Gravity at 60/60 °F
- Ash Content
- Carbon Residue Conradson